Founded in 1952, RubinBrown LLP is one of the nation’s leading accounting and professional consulting firms. The RubinBrown name and reputation are synonymous with experience, integrity and value.
RubinBrown redefines the full-service experience by combining technical and industry expertise with a commitment to personal and high-level relationships.
RubinBrown Service Units
- Assurance: Your company will benefit from our highly trained professionals with experience in many industries. We utilize our renowned ViewPoints report to bring value-added ideas and feedback while performing attest services.
- Benefit Plan Audits: The legislation governing employee benefit plans is both unique and complex and we have worked hard to develop the expertise and provide service to many client plans.
- Business Advisory: Your company can improve your processes, comply with regulations, embed risk management programs, and strengthen information technology support through RubinBrown’s advisory services.
- Fraud & Forensic Investigation: Our highly credentialed experts provide financial analysis and solutions for litigation as well as non-litigation matters.
- Entrepreneurial Services: RubinBrown partners with nearly 500 entrepreuneurial companies by providing outsourced accounting, tax and business advisory services.
- Information Technology: You will benefit from a host of computer software, hardware, and consulting services we provide to a wide variety of clients in diverse industries and professions.
- Internal Audit: You will have access to many internal audit professionals with experience in outsourcing and co-sourcing to develop and execute risk-based internal audit plans.
- Litigation Services: RubinBrown maintains a staff of professionals experienced in providing services to clients and attorneys involved in litigation and dispute matters.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Our team of mergers and acquisitions experts focuses on the entire life cycle of the transaction process.
- SEC Advisory: Specializing in serving mid-sized public companies, we have made significant investments to build a dedicated team focused on meeting your specific needs.
- State and Local Tax: RubinBrown’s direct experience with state and local tax matters can help you proactively manage your business’ tax obligations.
- Tax Consulting: The proactive and creative technical expertise of our tax consultants combined with our personal, long-term relationships with our clients distinguish RubinBrown tax services.
- Valuation: Our experts perform valuations of business entities, common and preferred stock, intellectual property, intangible assets, partnership interests and many other assets.
- Wealth Management: Our advisors can help with cash flow planning, estate and gift planning, succession planning, as well as your family office and personal financial needs.
RubinBrown Industry Groups
- Colleges & Universities: RubinBrown provides assurance, tax and management consulting services to colleges and universities, both public and private.
- Construction: We provide services to general contractors, specialty subcontractors and related companies in the construction industry.
- Hospitality & Gaming: Many hotels, country clubs, retailers and gaming operations seek out RubinBrown’s accounting, consulting, and tax services.
- Life Sciences: RubinBrown provides specialized accounting services to life sciences, renewable energy, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies across the country.
- Manufacturing & Distribution: RubinBrown’s Manufacturing & Distribution Services Group is nationally recognized for superior assurance, tax and consulting expertise coupled with solid international business knowledge, exceptional inventory management and process improvement services.
- Media & Entertainment: We serve individuals and organizations of all sizes throughout the broadcast, cable, publishing and entertainment industries.
- Not-For-Profit: As a recognized leader in the not-for-profit sector, we have the resources essential to serve arts organizations, foundations, private schools, churches, social service agencies and trade associations.
- Professional Services: Specializing in law firms, architects, engineers and healthcare practices, we have expertise in the accounting and tax requirements needed by services firms.
- Public Sector: Through our extensive list of clients, including many cities and governmental entities, we understand the issues unique to the public sector.
- Real Estate: RubinBrown has developed a strong reputation nationally as a leader in accounting and advisory services. Today, we provide specialized services to more than 2,000 real estate entities.
- Transportation & Dealerships: RubinBrown assists the transportation industry through accounting, income tax, retirement, estate and fringe benefit planning.
RubinBrown Resources For Clients
To assist our clients on emerging business issues and technical topics, RubinBrown offers:
- Events/Webinars: From our year-end tax and accounting updates to one-hour webinars, we offer opportunities to help you learn and connect with other businesses.
- E-Focus Newsletter: Breaking regulatory updates, technical summaries and industry information are sent electronically through RubinBrown's e-Focus Newsletter.
- Horizons Magazine: Published twice a year, this full-color magazine offers in-depth analysis on general business topics and industry matters.
- Guides & Statistical Analysis: Thought leadership and market research are provided annually to assist clients benchmark their own results.
RubinBrown Mission Statement
RubinBrown helps its clients build and protect value, while at all times honoring the responsibility to serve the public interest.
RubinBrown Vision Statement
- One firm
- Highly respected
- Nationally prominent
- With a solid foundation of core values, inspired team members and totally satisfied clients.
RubinBrown Core Values
Superior Quality & Service
Our reputation for superior quality and service is a most valuable asset. This asset is entrusted with each team member and must be protected and enhanced without compromise. Our client relationships are cherished and never taken for granted. We strive for close personal relationships with all clients leading to lifelong relationships. We are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations for service.
Devotion to the People of RubinBrown
The people of RubinBrown are a diverse team. Trust, appreciation and respect for all team members are required. The dedication of our team members to the firm and the dedication of the firm to all Team Members are of utmost importance. We are devoted to maintaining a culture and environment that make our firm a great place to work.
Our team members work in positive cooperation at all times for the benefit of our clients and the firm. Growth, continuity and financial success of the firm and team members result from superior service provided by a cooperative team that promotes the mission and core values of the firm. Our team members realize their individual goals through the success of the firm and do not put their personal interests ahead of the interests of our clients or the firm.
Objectivity & Integrity
The best interest of the client is foremost in all that we do. We will never subordinate a client’s best interest to our own. The people of RubinBrown maintain the highest ethical standards in their professional and personal lives. We are privileged to receive confidential information about clients and absolutely maintain the confidentiality of all information entrusted to us with utmost care.
We recruit and retain the most talented people for every position and provide them with training opportunities to enable them to be the best that they can be. Likewise, all team members are expected to continuously strive for self-improvement, to learn and develop new skills. Our knowledge, industry specialization and technological competence provide great value for our clients. We are determined to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
Devotion to Our Community & Profession
We encourage our team members to serve our community and our profession, and we support them by providing the time to serve, as well as financial resources.
Innovation & Continuous Improvement
Leadership, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurism are fostered throughout the firm. We encourage and listen to suggestions to improve the firm. We continuously strive for profitably-managed growth, providing advancement opportunities for team members. Risks undertaken for the long-term growth and benefit of the firm are willingly accepted, and weaknesses identified are appropriately eliminated with a sense of urgency.
We constantly strive to understand the changing needs of our clients and plan to meet those needs. We invest significant resources in things that will provide benefit to our clients, our team members and, ultimately, the firm in the future.
Our culture inspires our team members to do great work and to build personal relationships with one another. While our size is an asset that we strive to preserve, we are small enough to maintain the loyalty, intimacy and sense of belonging that have long contributed to our success. We expect all team members to have positive attitudes, have enthusiasm and have fun.
Events and Seminars
|Microsoft Dynamics Receivables Module (Saint Louis)|
Tue May 21 @ 8:30AM - 05:00PM
|Contract Liability & Indemnity Issues For Manufacturers (St. Louis)|
Wed May 29 @ 8:00AM - 09:30AM
|Not-For-Profit Investments Seminar (St. Louis)|
Wed Jun 19 @ 8:00AM - 10:00AM